Workshops and Special Projects
Political Risk Workshops
Get the answers to many key questions related to tracking and using political and country risk data and information:
- How is political risk assessment done by the leading providers?
- How can risk models be adapted for unique industrial sectors?
- What are operations risks and some forecasting techniques?
- How can a company develop its own risk assessment model?
PRS can arrange for a political and country risk workshop on your premises, bringing our experts to sit down with your company’s experts to help create a customized risk model.
One-day Seminar: $6,000 plus travel expenses, or a per-hour rate of $750 including preparation time. Additional meeting days can be added at a reduced rate per day.
Consultations & Special Projects
Assessing the risks facing international business often requires specialized research and analysis, or perhaps just an opportunity to talk with a political or country risk expert. Customized projects range from fact sheets of data for countries we do not usually monitor, to a major study printed and bound, converted to PDF format, or produced in other ways that meet a client’s specifications. Here are a few examples of past customized projects:
- Customized data series for countries not covered in the PRS/ICRG universe
- Measurement of foreign direct investment climate for a range of countries
- Country risk ratings applicable to a specific industry across multiple jurisdictions
- Specialized risk reports for countries of a timely concern
PRS can also arrange for in-person and telephone consulting on specific political/country topics, as arranged ahead of time. Ad hoc prices, dependent upon the extent of the consultation required.
Because of the specialized nature of consultations and special report projects, they cannot be ordered online. To request more information on pricing, content, and timing, please send an e-mail with a description of your proposed consultation or project needs to email@example.com or call The PRS Group at +1 (315) 431-0511.